Verizon Phone

EnvEe 02
10+ year member

Built For Brutality
Im looking for a phone that works with verizon. It has to be in good shape. I have a bunch of stuff to trade so let me know. Im looking more to trade than too buy. Lets see what you ahve..

Things for trade in the link in my sig.

i have an lgvx8000 and an older cpt9000 that came out of a bmw

the lg vx8000 is in decent condition it works perfect but isnt great cosmetically. the battery and back is scratched up. the cpt9000 is in perfect condition still havent removed the plastic of it and is in perfect condition. the phone was probably the most popular phone for verizon for a long long time because of its really long battery life and amazing reception. let me know if youre interested

ok well i took pictures of my cpt9000 since the vx8000 is in storage and i dont want to dig it out right now unless you really want it, but this cpt9000 is in perfect condition and hasnt been used since i bought my car its just been siting in its cradle

DSC03702.jpg

i also have the phone to the left of the cpt9000 i dunno the name of the phone but i doubt youd be interested in that phone regardless

DSC03704.jpg

DSC03710.jpg

DSC03716.jpg

DSC03725.jpg

more pictures here

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v638/NewCents05/verizon%20phone/

Ok bought for gf but parents cut her off so now need money for new phone for cingular I am looking for a cingular pink razr if anyone has to trade with this one other then that its for sell. Phone is 2 months old it comes with orignal box and papers cd black wall charger and w/e else is suppose to come with it. It also comes with a pink car charger. Also bought a mini sd card for the phone so you can transfer music photos & video. Also come with a regualr sd card you can put the mini inside of the sd read if u need to but u dont have to since i also bought a usb 2.0 connector for the mini sd card u slide the mini sd card into the usb flash dirve is what it looks like then plug it into the usb port on the computer.

Asking 130 shipped.

well 1 it looked like a want to buy post and 2 read the thread title. he wants a verizon phone not a cingular phone and no they do not work with each other.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.