USACI World Finals Pictures (NO 56k)

The MTX truck won the worst of show for me. Fake 27" Lexanis which are really 22s. They played it for 30 seconds and shut it down to let the subs cool and bats charge. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok, how much do they cost?????????? A pair of good 18s would do what that thing was.

I usually never give the Rockford guys a chance to talk to me about Rockford. But I let them show me that wall. Wow that was very impressive.

Anyway the show turned out ok, hopefully it stays in Omaha.

The MTX truck won the worst of show for me. Fake 27" Lexanis which are really 22s. They played it for 30 seconds and shut it down to let the subs cool and bats charge. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok, how much do they cost?????????? A pair of good 18s would do what that thing was.
I usually never give the Rockford guys a chance to talk to me about Rockford. But I let them show me that wall. Wow that was very impressive.

Anyway the show turned out ok, hopefully it stays in Omaha.
I heard it was a 3 year deal. have fun.

110.jpg
Look @ that old guy get a pic of that girls ass! lol

Actually it was real carbon and about $2k into paint. It probably runs 11's and you probably don't own a car. Go back to your John Deer tractor boy.

funny you say that...

i do have a jd 5420

but, the car looks like ****. and 11's....oooohhhh ahhhhhhhhh i ran 11's n/a on baby slicks 3 years ago on pump gas...not too impressive, sorry.

There were pleny more purely SPL cars that I didn't photograph. I made sure to get every show car photographed, and then I went to the SPL area and just took select pictures. I had to take pictures of every single CRX since there were so **** many of them. I figure you've all seen SPL cars, they are ugly, usually spray painted with ripped up interiors, visible deadener, ugly bare wood boxes covered in tape and messes of wires everywhere. Next time I'll make sure to photograph everything for you guys, I'll also try and get better quality pictures. I have a nice cam and a tripod but I ended up just running around on auto mode snapping quick pics.

Also that 180+ truck is Alan Dante's, he is kind of a dick, he wouldn't let me anywhere near it with my camera. The first time by I just casually walked up and he said he had to hold my camera if I was going to look inside. I snuck back around later and snagged some pics of the amps, but I wasn't able to get another look inside. There were sixteen 12s though, 32 amps, and he said 64kw of power. Also the picture of the 181dB reading is from the power wheels with an audiobahn lmao. I showed dante's crew the picture afterwards and said somebody just smashed his record, they were all in shock until I showed them it was the mini SPL car lmao

Actually that 180+ truck is Scott Owens, not Alan Dante.

Just thought I would clarify that. And your right on alot of spl cars, they are ugly and so on. I will say that it doesn't take looking good to be loud.

great pics.. makes me kick my self for not "calling in sick" and driving the mere 5 hours to go... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif next year for sure if they DO have a 3-yr deal.. more pics if you guys have em!!

Andrew

Actually that 180+ truck is Scott Owens, not Alan Dante.Just thought I would clarify that. And your right on alot of spl cars, they are ugly and so on. I will say that it doesn't take looking good to be loud.
oh really? Well whoever it was wasn't very nice and didn't seem to want people to see his top secret system lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

spoonraker

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
spoonraker
Lincoln, NE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date