USACi In Baraboo, Sept. 27

SPLThunder
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Is anyone here planing on hitting the comp in baraboo, WI on the 27th? Or is that to far out in the boondocks.(WI term i think) Its one of the few that i can actually afford to drive too and I would like to meet some fellow CA freaks.

way too far for me. theres one in IL ill probably go to, then the 28th is a meca show at great lakes dragaway in union grove wi. you do your 1/4 down the track then you do SPL.

I will be there with either a Red T-bird or my black T-Bird.

To bad for me, but I am thinking of not putting in all my equipment until i put the bird away for storage in the winter.(easier to work on if the car never goes anywhere) So most likely i wont be competing either.

just got usaci mail today and theres also a show september 20th in appleton wi.. its a double point show so entrance fee is 30 for memebrs and 35 for non members for SPL. sound world is hosting it

just got usaci mail today and theres also a show september 20th in appleton wi.. its a double point show so entrance fee is 30 for memebrs and 35 for non members for SPL. sound world is hosting it
Matt, if you plan on going to this one, let me know. Hopefully I'll have the new improved B-15 box done by then. The one on the 27th is also out for me, I have a golf outing that day. Also let me know about the one on the 28th...thats' doable.

ok, I'll be at this show forsure now...competing in Basic Stock 601+

Hit me up on aim cause i wanna meet some fellow CA members //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/scared.gif.f134e57c6c93ccd0f15aa5ac32c7d4a0.gif

Ramgerman: if you read this, hit me up on aim

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SPLThunder

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
SPLThunder
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from