SOLD USA-5600X 5 channel oldschool US amps

throatrattling
10+ year member

Canadian Guy
Toronto
Selling a US AMPS 5 channel amp, the USA-5600X. This is a pre-buyout amp, not to be confused with the newer models. My brother is the original owner, taking it out after too many years, hes letting it go in favor of a two amp setup now. This amp is regarded as one of the best all around 5 channel amps. It produces tons of clean, raw power. Don't be fooled by the ratings, especially on the sub channel. It's in minty minty condition, never had a problem with it, and never pushed hard. Hell, the rear channels havent even been used since new, front component set, and a 10" pioneer sub. No original box, just the amp, original plexi, and bass knob, which is still installed. ( not pictured )

$375 shipped

Specs were listed at:

75x4 + 200x1 @ 4 ohms (RMS)

90x4 + 350x1 @ 2 ohms (RMS)

Specs are obviously underrated as were most US amps of this generation

jlaudio010.jpg

jlaudio008.jpg

jlaudio007.jpg

jlaudio004.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.