Us acousics vs. Profile?

lOl_olo
10+ year member

I tried to order a us acoustics 4065 amp today but it was out of stock. So the company recomended the profile clarus 640 instead. Both amps are $130 dollars, which is the better deal? Ive heard that the profile california series isnt any good, but how about the Clarus series?

i have a California amp. runs cool and clean. the Clarus is basically the same thing with a larger bass boost. i don't see anything wrong with Profile as long as its got the power you need; it'll put out what its rated for.

abe m.

I tried to order a us acoustics 4065 amp today but it was out of stock. So the company recomended the profile clarus 640 instead. Both amps are $130 dollars, which is the better deal? Ive heard that the profile california series isnt any good, but how about the Clarus series?
where did you order that us acoustics one from? crutchfiled has them for $130. i have the 4065 and it it's great with my components. it's nothing fancy just good clean power. also it comes with a 3 year warranty if you buy it from crutchfield.

US acoustics amps **** ass, ive heard so much crap about them, blowing, eating fuses like a hummer ***** up gas. id go for the clarus any day
please tell us where you've heard this because i would really like to know. i've had my 4065 hooked up with a 40 amp fuse and has never blown once. don't listen to this guy us acoustics are solid amps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

lOl_olo

10+ year member
lOl_olo
camano island
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from