Urgent please help!

it's wired to 1 ohm. it's in a 2.3 cubic ft box tuned to 32 hertz. I'm working on setting the gains right now but i was just wondering if i should use the remote bass boost when setting them?

I just hooked up my ssa zcon to a hifonics brutus brz1200 and i'm not at all impressed with how hard it's hitting. Should i be using the remote bass boost? if so is it save to turn it all the way up?
whats ur box specs? and that sub will want way more then that 1200rms amp.

100% on the bass knob just goes to wherever the gain is set. If your gain is at 1/4, the knob will only go to 1/4.

It's not a "bass boost."

Toss the **** thing anyway. They're garbage. And I can only imgaine how crappy a HiFonics one is.

It's just temporary until i can afford to upgrade my amp and and electrical. I had one of those $60 ebay subs on 1000 watts and it hit way harder.

I'm well are that the zcon needs more power but I figured it would get louder than a $60 sub running on only 1000 watts.

What size Zcon do you have?

Depending on the enclosure and settings the sub may not perform very well for "loudness" at all. All depends on the setup and install.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.