Upgrading from 2 Fusions CS-SW120s?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bacon SLI

Hi all! I'm currently running the above subwoofers in a sealed box(4ohm) with an Lanzar HTG257 amp. It's a pretty old setup, and the subs aren't nearly as loud as they used to be... I want to get rid of my current subwoofers, for new ones. I've found a few that I think are good, but was wondering if there are others that are better.

I've got a $200 budget. I was looking at two kicker 10tc104s, they come loaded in a ported box and are $99 a piece. Then kicker CVR124s and $99 a piece, no box. Finally, two Alpine SWS-12d4s and 99 bucks aswell.

I'm going to be throwing these into my MK4 Jetta, unless my seats are down they block about 1/4-1/2 my bass so I need moar //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif And just for reference, my buddy who also has an MK4 jetta, same amp, and a slightly smaller box then mine, Has two Kenwood KFC-w12ps. They are much louder, hit harder, and rattle more then mine.

Thanks!

I would recommend a whole new setup that amp only puts out like 350w.

my recommendation 2 sws subs and a good 1000w amp alpine makes one to match if you buy 2 dual 2ohm subs. and if you arent paying more than 10cents a watt you arent getting the power you think you are

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.