universal 5 lug rims questions

Participant count
  • Participant list
Ever heard the old saying 'You get what you pay for...?'

It's true.

Buy cheap chrome wheels, and get cheap chrome wheels. The chrome isn't high quality, and the wheel will have a higher change to bend/break.

5x114.3 on a 5x115 isn't a big issue at all.

I have friends running 'wobble bolts' on their VW's to fit other manufacturers wheels.

5x114.3 wheels on a 5x112 hub.

No known issues to date.

Ever heard the old saying 'You get what you pay for...?'
It's true.

Buy cheap chrome wheels, and get cheap chrome wheels. The chrome isn't high quality, and the wheel will have a higher change to bend/break.

5x114.3 on a 5x115 isn't a big issue at all.

I have friends running 'wobble bolts' on their VW's to fit other manufacturers wheels.

5x114.3 wheels on a 5x112 hub.

No known issues to date.
ya im going to sell my system and buy the rims. im pretty sure my uncle owns a tire shop, though he might have sold it. see what he can get me. hopefully hook me up cheap. i really want some 20s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.