Unexpected Creations, Edison NJ

Don, I need a new box for a JBL W10GTi MKII, can you build me a nice custom box if I supply the specs and dimensions? I also need help diagnosing a wiring issue for the Line Output Converter, last installer botched the install I think. Let me know what you can do.

Hello,

Looking to replace my 5.25 MB Quart QM 130's with something equal or better. I've been considering JBL C508GTI MKII's.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Hi Don,

I gave you a call today and sent a PM your way, get in touch with me when you can please, I would love to do business with you ASAP.

Thanks!

Don,

I've been looking for someone to build an enclosure for me for a SSA 12" Icon. I can provide all the dimensions and measurements directly from the manufacturer. I also would like to know if you carry or can order Sundown Audio brand amplifiers? Looking to get into a Sundown 125.2 for my front stage. I'll throw in a post just to get it out there. Thanks in advanced.

- Danny

Hello Don,

i am interested in putting a system in my '02 durango for under 2 grand! i want a system with better sound quality rather than it being super loud! i have explored some options as far as speakers and head units, but, i would like to get your input on what would work well in my truck! i was thinking head unit, 2 sets of 6.5 components for my doors, amp, and maybe one 10" sub. is it better to talk to you in person? get back to me when you get a chance thanks! im in nj about 1/2 hour from you!

Don is by far the greatest, and the only person/shop i would take my car to. Anyone who is willing to work on my car on his birthday, till 3 am in the morning trying to diagnose a problem is the king of customer service.(although he hates my car now =]) He is a great guy, great friend, and great businessman.

Hey don, called u twice and left u a msg about a complete install on 1996 ls 400, have all the goodies just need to install it in the car. It me up on when u can get to this. Thnx in advance

My apologies for delay thus far. Irene got the better part of us here and I am still in the process of cleaning up/restoring along with trying to get work done. You have not been missed or forgotten about, just a bit delayed due to the circumstances.

Thnx for the quick reply don, hope u will be back in operation soon. Do u have an approx estimate on when everything would be some what normal on ur side for the install, this coming weekend, next week and do u have an approx dollar amt that would cost me. If u want u can email me at chint59@yahoo.com or call me at the number I left u starting with 318. Thnx

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

3.5Max6spd

10+ year member
yo mama no wear no draws
3.5Max6spd
Dirty Jersey
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies