Underglow

dont get neon tubes

get LEDS

especially if it's a female driven daily driver.

the LEDs are brigher, last longer and are more durable.

Varad sells the single color kits for around 150 i think

i dont know if they sell red anymore though

also, check your local laws. here in iowa you can drive with em on, they just can't flash or have the actual bulb showing

HAha GUYS dont but i guess its still in for girls. Anyways, i can mouint the distributor box at the top of the engine compartment, like just below the bottom of the windshield right? i cant really explain it but im sure u know what im talking about.

Tell her not to drive with it on all the time. I've seen so many losers get pulled over and screwed cause of it lol. Such a copper magnet
look up your local laws on that. in cali white and amber is legal in the front, red white and amber is legal in back and the sides are open to all colors. cops will write tickets still a lot of the time but you just print the law out and bring it with you to traffic court and itll be thrown out.

HAha ya... its a pretty cool car all in all... But what do u guys think about drilling the distributor under the hood at the top.?

dont feel bad man my woman wants pink on hers but i drive it more than she does...just gonna have to leave it off when i drive:crap: or get a multicolor....has anyone used those ebay ones from like tweaked ice? just curious if there bright or not....

Make sure you check your local laws pertaining to that sorta thing. I know here, red and blue is illegal to have. I have to be honest though I haven't seen a car here with a neon kit in at least 10 years....not very popular anymore at all. 10 years ago everyone had one though. I would talk her out of a red neon kit and into a couple of 15's ;p

Every where in the us, red and blue lights are illegal while moving. It's impersonating a cop and will get pulled over and ticketed no doubt.

Put them on if u don't plan on havin them on while driving.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Lucid15

10+ year member
Always open to trades!
Lucid15
Portland,OR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date