Unbelievable static in my new speakers!

Hustler00
10+ year member

I have never in my spent so much time searching for and answer. I recently got spr-60's with un believable static. After getting the whole system together, the speakers play unbearable static. I've created a new ground, re-tipped the wires, spent $160 for a dd-1 to test my head unit and gains they are all fine. The only other thing I can think of to do is check my speaker wire has any slits in it or resolder the wires because I'm running them on parallel wiring through a bridged channel. P400-4 amp btw

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

P.S. please help fast!

Try grounding RCA from amp! Worked with mine! Rap any wire around the RCA coming from amp then ground! Worth a try and not hard at all! Some say ground RCA from deck also but that's more of a hassle to to pull out the deck try amp first!

Well I think I have came to a conclusion that I was sent bad speakers and I'm looking to have another pair sent to me
Your speakers arent bad, they arent making static on their own.

what kind/brand of rcas are you using?As stated above, it could be the rcas.while the radio is playing, move/rotate wiggle the rcas, if you hear the static going in and out, it most likely going to be the rcas..what brand did you use?

I have never in my spent so much time searching for and answer. I recently got spr-60's with un believable static. After getting the whole system together, the speakers play unbearable static. I've created a new ground, re-tipped the wires, spent $160 for a dd-1 to test my head unit and gains they are all fine. The only other thing I can think of to do is check my speaker wire has any slits in it or resolder the wires because I'm running them on parallel wiring through a bridged channel. P400-4 amp btw 

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

P.S. please help fast!
Do you have the switch ON on bridged mode?If so, turn it OFF,its only for mono mode..and you may have fried those speakers

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.