Participant count
  • Participant list

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Ultra Audio PRM series 12's D4 coils

Item(s) Description/Condition:

One has had very little use and the other has not seen power. Both in new condition. Rated for 400 watts rms per driver and likes small enclosures. Looks to be about a 2 inch coil and is a D4 (they actually read about 3.2-3.3 ohms per coil) IMO these sound much better sealed than ported. Pretty efficient drivers. Don't need a lot of power to get going and don't like much over rms. If you are looking to boom these are not for you.

Price:

65 shipped per sub or 125 shipped for the pair in the lower 48.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included in price.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Those look like some nice drivers man. Cast basket, nice motor, pulp paper cone...and the price can't be beat. Someone's going to get a nice set of drivers at a steal of a price. Free bump for you my friend!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.