Two Sundown 8s in a crew cab?

I have 2 sa-15 and i have a max of 9^3ft of room. I have about 1500-2000 rms power and was wanting to know how big of a box to build and what should i tune it too. I want it to be very loud but sound good as well so not like an spl burp

Shouldn't have an issue as long as you have a little room. They just need between .6 and .7 after displacement ported. I've got 2 at 1.2^3 tuned to 35htz.

I have 2 sa-15 and i have a max of 9^3ft of room. I have about 1500-2000 rms power and was wanting to know how big of a box to build and what should i tune it too. I want it to be very loud but sound good as well so not like an spl burp
Make your own thread...

im not sure what if anything will fit.. the length is 55 inch width is 8 inches and height is 12 inches..
Thats about perfect for 2 SA's... Put them on one side and run an aeroport out the other...

I see your a gamer as well hahaha

Make your own thread...

im not sure what if anything will fit.. the length is 55 inch width is 8 inches and height is 12 inches..
Thats about perfect for 2 SA's... Put them on one side and run an aeroport out the other...

I see your a gamer as well hahaha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.