SOLD Two Magnum d2 12s FS

Participant count
  • Participant list

KARLEON
10+ year member

Livin' Legend
Yep, thats right. I have two stereo integrity magnum d2 12s for sale. The claw basket ones. Im selling because im working on a new set up and need the money. I posted some pictures of my setup about a month or so ago. And since i built an enclosure thats 2cu ft each tuned to 29hz for these bad boys, i wont be needing that either. Anywayz, im just letting the word get out. I already have two people here where i stay at interested in it. email me at Primetime186@aol.com if any of you guys are interested in them

Sorry, i feel asleep. I have a habit of leaving the computer on while im doing something else. Thats why i asked for a email. Anywayz, holla back at me sometime

Im sorry for not replying to all the people who emailed me about them. I havent even been at the computer, my cousins been over using it and ignored all my Im's. Anyways, 235ea. plus shipping is the asking price. I barely played them. I keep doing other things to my ride, and figured i wanted to go with something else before i start making my custom box. So again, sorry to all the people who keep sending me Im's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.