two Kicker C12 12" Subwoofer Single 4 Ohm 150 Watts (10C12-4)

Participant count
  • Participant list
what kinda of amp and how many watts would yall recommend for this set up two Kicker C12 12" Subwoofer Single 4 Ohm 150 Watts (10C12-4). they are in a enclosed box sealed under the seat of my 2500hd crew cab right now i have a Power Acoustik CPT4-1200 4-Channel 1200-Watt MOSFET 2-ohm Stereo, 4-ohm Bridged Tri-Mode. its an old amp and it seems as if the subwoofers are not hitting right so im going to try a new amp . thanks new to the site and help this works i have searched every where and cant find a ANSWEr thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Yep, that will mark the third iteration of teh X series. i figured that was in the loop as they have been running out of stock on the last...
Is this a blue or blue/white wire from the Kenwood? The ACC wire is red and although that should turn on the amp, it is not the prefered wiring...
low level when using RCAs so that knob should be pushed out. The crossover turn it all the way right and use the one on the head unit and set it...
Not all 3 have same issue. Was just giving an example of the issues Each one has its own issue Yes I did replace rca cables and swapped left and...

About this thread

masonmccl23

masonmccl23
new braunfels tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
masonmccl23