Two Iphone 3G's 8 GIG White/Black For Sale/Trade!!

WrxSti
10+ year member

Looks like my thread was closed because I did not have pictures, thanks!! Anyways now I do, here is the deal, both iphones work perfectly and come with brand new back housing and front faceplate w/ glass (basically refurbished) I have no need for these as I just purchased the Iphone 4 so I'm posting them up for trade or for sale. The white one is in pieces and needs to be put back together, you can access many links on exactly how to do this on youtube.com The black one is put together (still need to change the rear back housing if you want, I will include both, and needs to be taken apart again, I forgot to attach the on/off switch.

I can guarantee that both iphones are fully functional and all the parts/screws are there. It took me less then an hour to take it apart, I would imagine it taking about half that to put it back together. Both are the 8 gigabyte Iphone 3G which are not currently unlocked but can be to be used on any service provider. Currently they are programmed for AT&T.

I will take $175 each, an additional $15 if you would like the box w/ all chords

I'm looking for nice amps and subs and whatever other trades you have to offer!

Thanks!!

****** I will trade both iphones for a working amplifier that will power my 2 2010 JL audio W3's rated at I believe 500 rms a piece?

Let me know if you like..

th_JLAudioTop.jpg'%20alt='th_JLAudioTop.jpg'>

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...