SOLD Two 12's for Sale!

Poundin' Cavy
10+ year member

Michigan
Hey i'm sellin' two 12" Sony Xplod's. They are the new Sony Aluminum modle. NO matter what people say, they are not bad subs. I havn't had um long but I just got some AudioBahn so that's why i'm sellin. They hit 1200 peak and are great subs for a first time system. email me at t_kuntze@hotmail.com and we'll work out a price or if you want more info......Also they each come in a sealed enclosure. If ya don't want the boxes, no big deal.

Originally posted by Poundin' Cavy Hey i'm sellin' two 12" Sony Xplod's. They are the new Sony Aluminum modle. NO matter what people say, they are not bad subs. I havn't had um long but I just got some AudioBahn so that's why i'm sellin. They hit 1200 peak and are great subs for a first time system. email me at t_kuntze@hotmail.com and we'll work out a price or if you want more info......Also they each come in a sealed enclosure. If ya don't want the boxes, no big deal.
you are right....they aren't bad for someone that wants a little bump in their car. But i strongly suggest against them if you are looking for some excellent sound. But those of you that want something cheap....go for them.

I have my system mainly SONY and all i'm missing is my SUBs and My system tops everyones around here (118dB). plus my Best freind is like an engineer or something so he said he can make those subs better, i thought what the hell.

Trust me man they do sound awesome. Would you mind if the price was 200. I havn't had um that long and that's them each in a sealed enclosure. If you wanted I could find a digital camera and email ya some pictures if ya want.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Originally posted by dadd_e I have my system mainly SONY and all i'm missing is my SUBs and My system tops everyones around here (118dB). plus my Best freind is like an engineer or something so he said he can make those subs better, i thought what the hell.

my exhaust is louder than that.

Originally posted by v8s10 my exhaust is louder than that.
I don't need your ****! I Have a High quality system and plus THATS WITHOUT MY SUBS(DIPSHIT)! I don't mean to be a pain in the ass but Its genetic!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

stop bashing people if ya aint got nothing good to say stay the **** out his post, im sick of this **** on this site for real.......... these subs are great for a first system like he said, just dont ever put them in a bandpass box (like most others lol) for some reason alot of kids that dont know **** think bandpass are the **** but they aint haha, good luck with the sale man

mike

Originally posted by KurupT stop bashing people if ya aint got nothing good to say stay the **** out his post, im sick of this **** on this site for real.......... these subs are great for a first system like he said, just dont ever put them in a bandpass box (like most others lol) for some reason alot of kids that dont know **** think bandpass are the **** but they aint haha, good luck with the sale man

mike
I concur with this statement, slamming and flamming of a persons stuff is bull.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

Good luck with your sale mang. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I agree with almost everyone's post here. Not bad for first subs. Others do sound better for the $$$ IMO, but these do the job @ hand. Best wishes with these subs. I think u'll be pleased.

J

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.