tweeters!!!

Since you're from Chitown I'd do about 98 of the cheapest ones you can find //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I see a LOT of set ups like that in the city....

x2 on what do you have now and how much you looking to spend

Since you're from Chitown I'd do about 98 of the cheapest ones you can find //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I see a LOT of set ups like that in the city....
x2 on what do you have now and how much you looking to spend
Fyi i live 2 hours from Chicago and Im not those types of people that do that ghetto S**T. I have a built duramax diesel show truck and i just want crisper sound. KATZKIN just finished my interior and door panels so i would like to ad something while the panels are off as Im installing my crossovers (as seen in my first thread) I don't have a budget.

I have Memphis audio MCC6A components front and rear. A Mojo 16-MC1.4000 amp for my 2 13.5 W7. A 16-MC5.1400 for my components. Why 2 threads started???. This is a forum correct?? I obviously have questions to ask and need a second opinion.

If you have components and crossovers that usually means you would have tweeters already. As to what tweeters you would need or all want depends on your desires from them.

Fyi i live 2 hours from Chicago and Im not those types of people that do that ghetto S**T. I have a built duramax diesel show truck and i just want crisper sound. KATZKIN just finished my interior and door panels so i would like to ad something while the panels are off as Im installing my crossovers (as seen in my first thread) I don't have a budget.I have Memphis audio MCC6A components front and rear. A Mojo 16-MC1.4000 amp for my 2 13.5 W7. A 16-MC5.1400 for my components. Why 2 threads started???. This is a forum correct?? I obviously have questions to ask and need a second opinion.
FYI...you listed Chicago as your location, not 2hrs from Chicago //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Have you heard the set up as it is? If not I'd wait to see how it sounds vs just randomly throwing in more tweeters.

Lots of car audio comps/shows in the area, so hopefully I'll see you at one this year and get to check out your set up...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.