tweet02

Participant count
  • Participant list

GONZ
10+ year member

what's going on? i've been calm and what not about it, but ****, what now....

paid him in full 08-09-2008 for this ipod http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=336367 via papayl with CC and he was going to "try" to ship it that day. didn't hear from him untill 08-12-2008 with reason why, ok cool. said he was giving me the tracking # on the morning of 08-13-08 that didn't happen. then said he was giving me the # that night, nothing again.

what's really going on tweet02?. letting this out for heads up, because i know he's selling some other stuff and people might want him to clear this up before they make a move

what's going on? i've been calm and what not about it, but ****, what now....
paid him in full 08-09-2008 for this ipod http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=336367 via papayl with CC and he was going to "try" to ship it that day. didn't hear from him untill 08-12-2008 with reason why, ok cool. said he was giving me the tracking # on the morning of 08-13-08 that didn't happen. then said he was giving me the # that night, nothing again.

what's really going on tweet02?. letting this out for heads up, because i know he's selling some other stuff and people might want him to clear this up before they make a move
Check your PM for your tracking info!!! Then please let the forum know that you have it, cause like you said, im selling some other stuff, and they might want to know that!!!

Check your PM for your tracking info!!! Then please let the forum know that you have it, cause like you said, im selling some other stuff, and they might want to know that!!!
got it and sure will

Jesus, talk about impatient people. I have waited weeks before I called someone out. Never on here this board, but another one.

Sometimes, you just need to wait a little bit. Seems to me he was in contact with you.

Listen, before everybody jumps all over GONZ, he is new to this, and he did get scammed already, I was in contact with him, my brother got in a bad accident, so it didnt get shipped when it was suppose to. I let him know what was up. My wife, Ms. Unreliable, was suppose to drop it to UPS, i have a friend "Manager" who hooks me up on packagingm but i pay full on the shipping. To please him, and make up for what was done on my end, i shipped today, with out getting my packing discount, and it cost me 15.00 to ship 1lb to CA. So i made 75.00 on a perfect Ipod, i now wish i kept. TGONZ, im no scammer, i work hard just like everyone else on this forum. My love and passion for this hobby, keeps me buying, selling and trading on this forum with these good people. I have sold amps 4 times the amount of our transactions, and i will give something extra for a fellow memeber if i have it laying around. I cant remember how long i have been a member of this forum, but what I get off this forum is priceless, due to the fact of your local shops not knowing **** about the hobby. Your name is all you have on here, when thats gone to ****, you mine as well log off!!!!! A little understanding is all i was asking, and in the future, before you buy, do a search on that person. What a person is selling, my not always be there, and there history can help you save your hard earned money!!!!

Here is my response, I sold you a working amp, here it is 4 - 5 months later, and now you say the amp is blowed, I dont think so. That amp was perfect cond from my 2 that i had in my truck. You file what ever you have to file, it ***** to try and do the right thing on this forum, only to have people try and come back to fvck you. Like you said in your PM, file the claim.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

GONZ

10+ year member
GONZ
Central CA.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views