TV's in the Sunvisors

LiquidClen
10+ year member

The Coolest Kid in School
SoFla
First off, I'd like to know what a good brand/model is. When you guys bought yours, did you have it carpeted to match your interior, or did you leave it with the plastic-y look?

Can you guys post up pics? How much did you pay for yours? Thanks

your prolly looking at the ones off ebay, i have never delt with anyone who has used those so i couldnt help you, but im sure if you wanted to match the color to your interior, then you could take out the monitor and spray paint them, or you could carpet them.

You can't rewrap the ones off eBay, I used to have them. Make sure they fit, I measured it out and it was actually shorter than my visor from end to end but they didn't fit.

the a p.o.s i got the power acoustic 5.8" monitors made to fit in my oem visors and i couldn't have been any happier!!!! i belive i payed $250 each

822962_25.jpg

in the background you can see them

STREET_STYLEZ_10-6.jpg

the a p.o.s i got the power acoustic 5.8" monitors made to fit in my oem visors and i couldn't have been any happier!!!! i belive i payed $250 each
822962_25.jpg

in the background you can see them

STREET_STYLEZ_10-6.jpg

hey man...I'm bout to put a set of alpines in my visors....I want a custom install not the pre made ones...did you do the install or a did a shop?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LiquidClen

10+ year member
The Coolest Kid in School
LiquidClen
SoFla
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date