turbo

shrimp_00.jpg

like i said though since im new im not going to just buy something and try and put it in and hope it works. Thats like buying a 10000 watt subwoofer and putting it in your trunk and wonder why it isnt working lol. i know a guy that can do it for me, so i dont get caught with a blown up car. lol
Psh, WHO makes a 10000 watt sub? That doesn't even make sense.

look honda or civic forums are where this question is better asked.. find someone local that has done it.. turbo'ed civics are everywhere.. find where they did and if its reputable.. start getting prices and lists of stuff you need..

Please do your research before asking this question. 1) Putting 400whp to a FWD car is pretty stupid. 2) You say money is no object, so why dont you start with a better platform? 3) If you are going turbo on a Civic, go custom. Greddy kit is reliable, but doesn't add a lot of power. You are going to want to sleeve the block, block guard, HG, studs etc etc to do it "right" the first time.

Please do your research before asking this question. 1) Putting 400whp to a FWD car is pretty stupid. 2) You say money is no object, so why dont you start with a better platform? 3) If you are going turbo on a Civic, go custom. Greddy kit is reliable, but doesn't add a lot of power. You are going to want to sleeve the block, block guard, HG, studs etc etc to do it "right" the first time.

This is true...

Nothing like rebuilding a turbo every 50-60k. Good times then take into account you will be using stock factory internals so yea pump that boost up. If u can not afford to forge the internals then leave it alone before you shot a rod threw ur block.

I have a simpler solution to get the same outcome. Just buy some of this :

3M_Super_77.jpg

and some of this :

5jasmine-rice.jpg

In the end you have a slow riced out car either way, but my method is cheaper. Thank me later.
Colllllld bloooooodeeedd - Rick James

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Falcons

5,000+ posts
that **** i dont like
Falcons
Albion, New York, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date