tunning of eclipse sw9122's

Participant count
  • Participant list
according to AudioPhil who is the biggest TC ***** around he found that 1.6 cubes tuned to 28 yielded the best results.....after bulding a few boxes for mine and testing it i found it to be correct

according to AudioPhil who is the biggest TC ***** around he found that 1.6 cubes tuned to 28 yielded the best results.....after bulding a few boxes for mine and testing it i found it to be correct
what kind of results I would rather have these wang then loose db's for sq. Also dbeez for depth lets stay 33 on the safe side how does it look for 4.2-4.5 cubes?

Mine in 1.75@29 htz sounds really good:)

IMG_2339.jpg

You will have plenty of space. We can get you where you need to be.
well you now have a general idea on what I want send me a text if you need to know anything else or have an idea of what you think needs to be done

He builds for a flat response in box, not in a car environment. Build for the car and cut frequencies the right way.

anyone who has Ti's doesnt go for straight SQ murph....these results were for SQL...these things were made to get loud and do work....
well how what would you say about these in 2 cubic feet each (after displacement) at 32hz or should I go 30hz 1.8ish cubic feet?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.