TS parameters for my hybrid.... ?

Participant count
  • Participant list

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
looking to use winsid to design a box....but i dunno if i should use tc sounds info or re mt info for the TS parameters.....even so i cant find either in winsids database.....what do u guys think...?

i dont have the software and i really wanna get used to winsid....but im still kinda lost in winsid

wel that motor is a 3hp if i remember corectly. Now the thing to do would be to fine out how to get it tested. Call RE as they may be able to do it for you, but the shipping on that thing is a beyoch, but i have a awesome box to ship it in if you need it,

later

it still got loud as balls...seemed to bottom out though....but i bet tats the box's fault....in a new box with cleaner power ti should fair pretty well.....definitly louder than the xxx in the xxx box...just bottomed a lil....poor thing has been sitting in my room for a **** long time now....ii need to sell the xxx.....and im still waiting on an mtx 1051d to come in the mail....and soon im sending my fried one to mtx to finx..life *****.....sorry guys.....

MT doesnt have advertised T/S parameters. Its a geuss and check type deal when building boxes. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It's a fukking deal with MTX, what.... $95? And you get an entirely new amp internally... they just swap itout with a new board //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif...

nG

woooot.....ill be sending that out tomarrow hopefully if i make enough money tonight....

any of you guys have expirence with designing port plugs......i want 35-40 Hz for for one of the tuning and 25 Hz for the other //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif this thing aparently murders the lows (140.7dB @ 29Hz and whatnot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif) how would i go about figureing a port plug?

Tune high for the box, and plug low. Its much easir to do a plug in a large port, that does not bend.

Lower tuning = Less area, or more length

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.