Tru Technology B-475 - Not Working?

C4RE BE4R
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Tru Technology B-475

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Not working, not sure whats wrong.

Price:

$200? Or trade me a whole gang of sound deadener //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays shipping.

Item Pictures:

I have pictures, but cannot seem to link to urls?

i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/c4rebe4r1977/Tag.jpg

i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/c4rebe4r1977/Front1.jpg

i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/c4rebe4r1977/Front2.jpg

i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/c4rebe4r1977/Side1.jpg

i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/c4rebe4r1977/Side2.jpg

i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/c4rebe4r1977/Back.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

was willing to buy but seller didnt want to use paypal and i suggested cod but now he wont respond to my pms....Seems kinda weird.
Hey guys, I don't have a paypal and not going to set one up. I can ship through my work for a good rate, but am unable to do a COD this way.

Hey I met up with carrie and agreed to help her sell the amp online. I have a paypal so this should make things easier.

Hey guys, Eric is right. Im going to have him take care of the sale from now on.

gentlejax - what outfit or person do you know that works on these?

i dont really understand whats going on this is really confusing ,i was just trying to buy the amp the guy that was selling it wont do a cod and doesnt have paypal.Now someone else is selling it??

Guts pictures uploading! Sure enough, it did let out some "magic smoke". Seems to be isolated in as the daughter board and rest of the board look good.

i dont really understand whats going on this is really confusing ,i was just trying to buy the amp the guy that was selling it wont do a cod and doesnt have paypal.Now someone else is selling it??

Yeah, I am taking responsibility for handling the transaction now. I have paypal and feedbacks. Should make things easier.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.