Tru Bass 8‘s bnib x10

jdubbau
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Tru Bass 8 inch dual 4 ohm subs (x10)

Buy with a tline box for a little extra too. Made specifically for these guys.

10/10 mech and cosmetic.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Perfect new never used.

Dual 4

t/s parameters coming

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$90 per sub or $175 per pair shipped

Jdubbau.gross@gmail.com is my paypal and email

Shipping to cont 48 states only

Item Pictures:

IMG_20110418_191753.jpg

IMG_20110418_191736.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Tru Bass 8 inch dual 4 ohm subs (x10)

Buy with a tline box for a little extra too. Made specifically for these guys.

How much extra to buy with a tline?

Tru Bass 8 inch dual 4 ohm subs (x10)Buy with a tline box for a little extra too. Made specifically for these guys.

How much extra to buy with a tline?
Similar to this with merged port double baffle $325ish for a bTw Line for 2. Negotiable.of mine course depending on the situation.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-classifieds-old-replies-only/488420-sundown-audio-sa8-dual-2-ohm-8-5-9-10-cosmetic-10-10-mech-kerfed-port-t-line.html

Tb 8 t line test box with serfs/bent wood

http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo81/jdubbau501/f7541892.jpg

So if I were to get 2 of them how big of a t-line would I need?
Send me your vehicle make and model as well as your max dimensions of trunk/cargo area sub woofer box will go in.

Around 34"x17"x12-14" would be a single fold like this but with 2 subs instead of one like the box below in link.

So if I were to get 2 of them how big of a t-line would I need?
Send me your vehicle make and model as well as your max dimensions of trunk/cargo area sub woofer box will go in.

Around 34"x17"x12-14" would be a single fold like this but with 2 subs instead of one like the box below in link.

Did you get my PM? Are you interested in

Not really what im needing right now.

Sorry for the delays guys my wife has been in the hospital and just had surgery yesterday. I am now back in action and need too get rid of these 8‘s in t line, 6 more True Bass 8 ‘s, 2 15" Crossfire xs V2 subwoofers, jvc exad av1 player bostonpro comps 5 1/4" mids only.

ACE 800 I have your subs already to be shipped off tomorrow as I was unable to break away from the hospital early enough yesterday.

so if anyone is interested in the remaining 6 subs now is the time as I am sitting tomorrow

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.