Tru Bass 8‘s bnib x10

jdubbau
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Tru Bass 8 inch dual 4 ohm subs (x10)

Buy with a tline box for a little extra too. Made specifically for these guys.

10/10 mech and cosmetic.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Perfect new never used.

Dual 4

t/s parameters coming

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$90 per sub or $175 per pair shipped

Jdubbau.gross@gmail.com is my paypal and email

Shipping to cont 48 states only

Item Pictures:

IMG_20110418_191753.jpg

IMG_20110418_191736.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Spanyerd , how did you like the american bass 8's you picked up? I love mine so far. Flexing my windshield a little with just 2. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Spanyerd , how did you like the american bass 8's you picked up? I love mine so far. Flexing my windshield a little with just 2. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Unpacked 'em, metered 'em, cleaned 'em, and shelved 'em (for now). Too busy over the weekend to play with these and, to be honest, they'll probably sit on the shelf for a while. These TB's probably won't see action for awhile either.

Would you change your box at all or do you think it's dialed in just right the way it is? Is the response decently flat? Good SQ?

$270 was just sent to your PayPal for 4 of them shipped.
Unless I receive a reply from you soon, I'll have to open a PayPal dispute. It's been 4 days since I sent payment and there's been no acknowledgement whatsoever. You lowered the price and fell off the map.

I'm waiting on info for my other 2 I bought from him. It did take a couple days for him to send off the first 2 I bought before the price dropped, which I did get within ~10 days or so. He hasn't been on since the 3rd either.

After a week with no acknowledgement, I had no choice but to open a PayPal dispute. If the dispute is not addressed within 24-hours, it will be escalated to a claim.

PayPal dispute was escalated to a claim this morning. What a PITA!!!

I can't wait to see some as*hole ask this POS fraud (I mean "seller")........"Any left? How much for 2 shipped to Satan's Taint, Kentucky?". I'll be LMFAO!!!

I believe something had to of happened though, cause I got my first 2 with no issues really. I know his wife was in the hospital but he also pm'd me from his phone at that time.

I am with ace on this one I don't think he is/was out to scam anyone. Most likely his family issues took a turn for the worse. I hope that’s not the case but I would think it to be. Nonetheless lack of communication leads to stuff like this and the OP should have known better. I am sure everything will work out for yall.

The fact remains that I sent payment less than 5 hours after he posted the reduced price AND he had activity on this site afterwards (5/3). He's been getting several emails from PayPal, from posts in this thread, and PM's with no response whatsoever.

If he is having tragic personal issues, anyone can understand that. BUT, that doesn't explain what happened, especially considering what's written above.

Whatever. I'll get my $$ back. It's more f*ckin bullsh*t.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.