trouble picking speakers !!! any thoughts?

Participant count
  • Participant list

scarab21

I have a 2003 Hummer H2 that I'm upgrading and can't seem to figure out what speakers to install. I want to keep same configuration in the front as the original Bose but would like to put the same thing in the second row but adding tweeters. I have a JVC KW-NT3HDT head unit - Focal Solid 4 amp for Speakers and a Focal Solid 1 amp for sub. I purchased a Pioneer TS-SWX310 12" as my sub. Any suggestions for the speakers would be great.

Thanks Ken

Thanks for the info neo-styles. I will check these out
No problem man. Nothing I recommended is meant to be heard from blocks away, but it probably could if you ever chose to do so.

Their amps, especially the older ones, are very well-designed. Their speakers, on the other hand, are on the upper end of the budget offerings. Would honestly probably go with the Pioneers I linked you to before I went with some PGs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.