Southwest Region Triple R Performance, Saturday, May 21

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
    Participant count
  • Participant list

subzero
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Full View

May 21st Southwest Audiofest in Mesa is officially sanctioned!

Dave Ritter [Chat now]

Hello Everyone,

This is a 2X event being held at Triple R Performance, located at 7921 E. Pecos Rd, Mesa AZ 85212. Here is the link to the flyer posted at http://www.mecacaraudio.com:

Time

Saturday, May 21 · 8:00am - 6:00pm

Triple R Performance

7931 E Pecos Rd

Mesa, AZ

Event Schedule

Food will be available for sale at the show from the folks at Speedie Weenie.

I am requesting that everyone who is planning to compete in MECA Show N Shine to please pre-register no later than Saturday, May 14th. This allows me to order awards for Show N Shine based on turnout.

Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions that you may have about this and other upcoming events at southwestaudiofest@mecacaraudio.com. We look forward to seeing you there!

Dave

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.