Triple 18's WALLED IN S-10 BLAZER

Trust me guys, this will be good. I dont wanna hear no critisism, like fail. I WILL be louder than you. Period. Read along and enjoy or go F off. I deal stictly with manufacturers for perfect recommended specs and I will follow these to a T. 4.5 cubes per 18 is PERFECT for these subs.......
U mad?

its a fail because there are no pics:fyi:

Trust me guys, this will be good. I dont wanna hear no critisism, like fail. I WILL be louder than you. Period. Read along and enjoy or go F off. I deal stictly with manufacturers for perfect recommended specs and I will follow these to a T. 4.5 cubes per 18 is PERFECT for these subs.......
Be louder than who? Everyone? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Not to rain on your parade, but manufacturers don't always publish perfect specs. Have you modeled the enclosure in WinISD or something comparable? What's the resonant frequency of your Blazer? There's a lot more to getting loud than throwing a couple big subs in an SUV and feeding them **** tons of power, and I'm not even an SPL guy. Sounds like a cool project, but you might want to reconsider using the term "sleeper system" to describe a wall with three 18s, as "sleeper" usually refers to stealth.

U mad?
its a fail because there are no pics:fyi:
fail-owned-sign-fail22.jpg

failatfailingfe4.jpg

Be louder than who? Everyone? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Not to rain on your parade, but manufacturers don't always publish perfect specs. Have you modeled the enclosure in WinISD or something comparable? What's the resonant frequency of your Blazer? There's a lot more to getting loud than throwing a couple big subs in an SUV and feeding them **** tons of power, and I'm not even an SPL guy. Sounds like a cool project, but you might want to reconsider using the term "sleeper system" to describe a wall with three 18s, as "sleeper" usually refers to stealth.
this and... its an s-10.. unless its rusty or painted camo most people expect something in there..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.