Trio of Memphis Amp $100 shipped CONUS

Louisiana_CRX
5,000+ posts

dem shoes......
Item(s) for Sale:

3 Old School Memphis amps in need of repair

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Three old Memphis amps in need of repair...I only want to sell these together...one is a 16-M500D one is a 16-ST3004 and the other is a PR 500.1 My repair guy had these for a while so I decided to pick them up and sell them....

Price:

$100 shipped CONUS

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$100 shipped CONUS

Item Pictures:

Memphisamps001.jpg

Im not sure they just dont work....I tried to have them repaired the guy didn't know where to order the parts for them...but they are complete with all parts...nothing missing...all 3 will be pretty heavy...so I know Im most likely looking at close to $30 just in shipping...maybe more

I might get these next week man... maybe if i can get up that way i'll pick them up... gotta check and see if i can get someone to repair them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.