Treo?

Yeah, sorry about that. Certainly didn't mean anything by it. I guess I should get used to the 'more is better' mentality and learn to swallow my tongue every once in awhile....

No these were machined out here by John Sr. I have it on video. The ferite for the magnet came from overseas also did the basket but the rest nope. Coils wound here, oops maybe the copper came from overseas. Anyways ..........

Oh and if you feel there is not a reason for that much steel then I will have to bow out of this conversation. It may have a bit more then needed for ease of tooling but there is a reason. I will be putting a terrilbe amount of power to these. I am starting with the 4 SSX 2000s, each pair will be strapped at 1 ohm on a 16 volt system. Then I am working on getting 2 amps that do 10k a piece. I obviously do not expect them to handle 10k daily but those amps are my next move and will be used to that potential for burbing not for the street.

The only place around me that carries treo is a shitty ass shop.. So most people don't run em.. As soon as you walk in the door they tried to shove them down my throat.. I had a quick question about something and they were like.. nah nah for the cost of that we can hook you up with these treo's blah blah blah.. So i walked out.. never looked into treo much afterwards.. seen some nice looking ones on here though

Yeah, sorry about that. Certainly didn't mean anything by it. I guess I should get used to the 'more is better' mentality and learn to swallow my tongue every once in awhile....
Understandable, you are Canadian, you can't possibly grasp that fundamental American mentality //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.