Item(s) for Sale:

Treo SSX 10.11 that needs reconed... I actually have 2 of them

Item(s) Description/Condition:

ready for recone

Price:

150.00 each plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I may end up keeping one of them and having Treo rebuild it... I just don't have the room for both subs in my truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I have a treo ssx motor if that interests you at all?
I guess I asked for that when I declared myself a noob. I mean the interior side of the firewall which is heat shielded with Lizard Skin.
I hope it ended up helping someone in here. I was right there on the Morels, but didn't need em, so I dropped out earlier than I would have, I...
I think the easiest path would be an electronic x-over. You will control all the frequencies from one unit, making for a cleaner and simpler...
Problem resolved - Found a scrap Astra that was fitted with that same unit. Salvaged the Display and original plugs and wired it up on the dining...

About this thread

Husker

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Husker
Omaha, Ne
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date