Traxxas Revo 3.3 with modified OS.21TM

Safe_Cracker
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Traxxas Revo 3.3

Item(s) Description/Condition:

It is in great condition and has plenty of power! The engine is an OS.21TM which is a racing engine specs can be found here>O.S. Engines 21TM Engine with Revo or T-Maxx Manifold . The engine has been ported/polished and uses a THS Racing tuned pipe. The annoying electric start was done away with for a more dependable pull start. The reverse was also deleted, totally useless, sway bar installed along with a spoiler. The engine is strong enough to haze the Tmax tires all day long on dry ground lol. Radio is the standard 3 channel, works fine and the transmitter is new. I will include the larger hub quick release set in blue with the key. For the snow/mud I used Tmax tires which are included, stock anacondas/rims and a large hub rim set which one tire may have a small hole easy to replace. A couple of tires may need regluing but that is also easy to do. I have had a lot of fun with this truck and sure catches peoples eye when zipping across a baseball field chasing a dog //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I will also be including the RX pack think it is a 1800 NIMH with Traxxas quick charge, glow ignitor with charger, couple extra axles and fuel bottle. Thanks for looking..

Traxxas Revo 3.3 manuals >Traxxas Revo 3.3 (TRX-5309) User Guide - Instruction Manuals

I can only put up 10 pic if you need more drop me a text to 224-588-six9six3 or e-mail safecracker71@gmail.com

Price:

$425 plus actual shipping.

Payment options:

PayPal (gift) or buyer pays fees or money order (will ship when cashed.)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping, USPS or UPS ground

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_20110208_104405.jpg

IMG_20110208_104553.jpg

IMG_20110208_104612.jpg

IMG_20110208_104732.jpg

IMG_20110208_105143.jpg

IMG_20110208_112654.jpg

IMG_20110208_112704.jpg

IMG_20110208_112713.jpg

IMG_20110208_112719.jpg

man how I miss playing with my RC stuff. lol To bad I just spent 300 on a box and a sub or this would be mine. any trades?

These are fun toys if you can keep them together for more than ten min lol, revos hold up pretty nice but I had a tmaxx a few years ago and that thing would break every ten min of racing lol

The Revo is a lot more durable the problem with the Tmax is it was heavy and used car parts. The revo is ALL truck only part that needs regular gluing is the tires beak loose lol.. Bump someone has to want this!!! Need to get rid of her too many hobbies and need funds...

Polo.

nice setup, fair price. i am more into hpi, i got 2 savage xl's, rs4 3 evo+, traxxas rustler, 1/16 e-revo brushless, e-maxx.

have you clocked its top speed?

Its in the mid 50's , the engine ported for top speed which gets to be a bit squirrel but hits a straight line like a champ. My brother has one of those 4 wheel drive Losi cars (forgot the make) and he has a 28 in that b!tch, funny because my truck is a lot heavier and I keep up with him. He is a little more agile but on hills and stuff I just kill him. My brother made a mistake of getting drunk and stepping in front of my truck at full speed lOl. It knocked him on his @ss and broke his ankle, only time I ever broke an axle lmfao!!

Polo

The Revo is a lot more durable the problem with the Tmax is it was heavy and used car parts. The revo is ALL truck only part that needs regular gluing is the tires beak loose lol.. Bump someone has to want this!!! Need to get rid of her too many hobbies and need funds...
Polo.
T-Maxx didnt use any car parts...

The Revo is beast, best MT I ever had...

an hpi savage xl will beat the revo in 80% of its ability and performance hands down.

I know that's not true! For one the HPI is a pain in the @ss to work on, another is it is HEAVY as hell and not a racer at all. HPI is a true monster truck and not a racer but does have a huge @ss motor good for pulling stumps. The OS 21TM puts out quite a bit of power and has a much better power/weight ratio than the HPI even if you bought the useless 3 speed and had a city block to ramp up lol. By the way imho the Revo suspension is better, more tuning options and again race orientated unlike the Savage. Now if you are looking for a big 1/8 scale true monster truck that breaks differentials as often as I break tire beads then I would say get the HPI, but if you want to win a race and run across a baseball field like a scalded cat and attracting everyones attention while doing it then by my truck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Polo

Try the traxxas forums. You might get a taker on there. I listed my Revo 3.3 converted to electric but wasnt willing to sell for half of what I put into it....glws

I know that's not true! For one the HPI is a pain in the @ss to work on, another is it is HEAVY as hell and not a racer at all. HPI is a true monster truck and not a racer but does have a huge @ss motor good for pulling stumps. The OS 21TM puts out quite a bit of power and has a much better power/weight ratio than the HPI even if you bought the useless 3 speed and had a city block to ramp up lol. By the way imho the Revo suspension is better, more tuning options and again race orientated unlike the Savage. Now if you are looking for a big 1/8 scale true monster truck that breaks differentials as often as I break tire beads then I would say get the HPI, but if you want to win a race and run across a baseball field like a scalded cat and attracting everyones attention while doing it then by my truck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Polo
bone stock the hpi wins, the revo has 10x more hopups geared for racing, but i don't race my trucks they are just for bashing around, i drift race with my hpi RS4 3 evo+.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Safe_Cracker

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Safe_Cracker
Chicago, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies