SANY0454.jpg

SANY0453.jpg

SANY0452.jpg

SANY0451.jpg

SANY0450.jpg

SANY0449.jpg

SANY0448.jpg

SANY0447.jpg

As you can see I Have quite a collection here for sale. First off There's a Traxxas Jato 3.3 and A Nitro Sport. At one point in time I also had a Jato 2.5, but it's now a parts truck for the 3.3, but there's definetly enough parts there to build another truck for a total of 3 trucks.

I have invested over $1,500 into these big boy toys and don't really play with them anymore. I could sit here and tell you everything but it would take to long.

Please look at the pics before you ask any questions. The 2.5 that I'm holding in the pics hasn't even been ran yet w/ new piston and sleeve. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions if you really interested but I'm looking to let all this go to one lucky person. I'm not accepting trades and Don't try to low ball me or even offer less than my asking price of $550. The buyer is responsible for shipping and any paypal chargres. I'll personally guarantee that the 3.3 and 2.5 motors are in perfect condition. If not I'll double your money back!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif Not here to scam anyone just get rid of some toys I don't play with anymore.

Look at all the aluminum pieces on the 3.3. You won't come across another deal like this again unless you find a crackhead:D.

Before this gets asked I had a gallon of 16% fuel that was split inbetween the 3 trucks.

I forgot to mention that the gears on the 3.3 have been converted to a 1.0 pitch instead of the .8 thats stock. The 3.3 is a wheelie monster.

I forgot to mention that the gears on the 3.3 have been converted to a 1.0 pitch instead of the .8 thats stock. The 3.3 is a wheelie monster.
^^^Same on mine, super fun to play with. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

GL with the sale. That's one hell of a steal for the trucks and all that gear and parts.

I got a T-Maxx 3.3. That's a steal for everything you got. I spent that much just to get my T-Maxx.

Bump for letting people rob you like that :)

I got a T-Maxx 3.3. That's a steal for everything you got. I spent that much just to get my T-Maxx.
Bump for letting people rob you like that :)
Whats even crazier than my price is nobody's jumped on this yet!

Bump for Traxxas, I love my Revo 3.3. The 3.3 Jato's are FAST! Just don't hit anything at 60 mph... (Voice of experience.) Also, parts are easy to come buy for the Jato. Wish I'd found your deal sooner, Good luck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Parker G

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Parker G
Bloomington,Il
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies