Transaction between myself and fasfocus00

Participant count
  • Participant list

Heel4lyfe
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
home
A few days ago I started a thread looking for ring terminals to help with my upcoming setup.

@fasfocus00 told me he had all the terminals I needed for 17 bucks shipped

cash was sent via paypal

waiting on tracking info

more to come

**We have a new rating system, iTrader, located here .** Please post feedback after each transaction, describing your experience dealing with the buyer/seller **

Just tryna follow the rules brohamlet

**We have a new rating system, iTrader, located here .** Please post feedback after each transaction, describing your experience dealing with the buyer/seller **
Just tryna follow the rules brohamlet
facepalm.jpg

That means post a rating for the other party not post a thread about it lol

Although Payton is right there is no need for this type of thread but I don't see anything wrg with them. If I am in a deal with anyone over any nice amount of cash or product at stake I would want as many people to know. Hard to trust anyone these days.

Although Payton is right there is no need for this type of thread but I don't see anything wrg with them. If I am in a deal with anyone over any nice amount of cash or product at stake I would want as many people to know. Hard to trust anyone these days.
I just keep my PMs for awhile... If its a trade Ill post a thread though...

The only reason to do these threads imo is either you are dealing with a new member/someone with no feedback or you are dealing with someone who has had a sketchy past/some negative feedback. Also if you are working out a payment plan on a very expensive item.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Heel4lyfe

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Heel4lyfe
home
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies