Trading in the ride.

Participant count
  • Participant list

LosIsATool
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
I'm finally out of this hobby full of some good people but more tards. Peace bitc hes. For those that have helped me, thank you. I've gained some life long friends along the way.

Btw. If you are local everything in the sig will be up for sale. I'm trying to get the full 4 runs of 1/0 out before it goes.

I will never do this to a car again. I still haven't decided yet but it's between the Jetta and civic. Both loaded.

Might not do all that, but you'll want to do something.. Bass and good sound is addicting. I went 6 months or so on new car a year or two ago, after that it started to really bug me once the "new car" feeling wore off.

Might not do all that, but you'll want to do something.. Bass and good sound is addicting. I went 6 months or so on new car a year or two ago, after that it started to really bug me once the "new car" feeling wore off.
Got a 14 Fusion SE with the luxury package. .0% APR FTW

I got everything pulled out in 3 hours. I told the dealer I was just going to toss all the pieces in the back, I did give them a heads up about them needing to replace the door skin. I left the remote start to sweeten the deal. I don't think they know what they bit off.

I got everything pulled out in 3 hours. I told the dealer I was just going to toss all the pieces in the back, I did give them a heads up about them needing to replace the door skin. I left the remote start to sweeten the deal. I don't think they know what they bit off.
Nice! Also great going on your new ride.

I bought the car I have now fully loaded. But started making changes to the audio slowly, even though the plan was to leave it stock. My plan was just to modify the suspension, with lowering springs, strut bar, and rear anti sway bar. The system actually sounded ok, it came with widebanders in the dash, mids in the doors, center channel speaker, two rear door speakers, and two "subs" in the rear deck. The front speakers and sub were actively crossed over. The system really showed its limitations when you tried getting more volume out of it. The first thing I did was add a small amp and sub, and the rest is history //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.