SOLD trade

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'm selling a set of Eclipse SP8962 Point-Source 6.5" speakers. I removed the el-cheap-o Eclipse crossovers and upgraded to a set of external Kicker crossovers for better control. Now the mids roll off a bit more clean and the highs are much, much more crisp.

eclipse001qz3.jpg

They are in excellent shape, no tears, no dimples, no visible wear that would be a welcome trade for the opportunity to try and fix that DX700. I had one for a while but my power supply wasn't strong enough...so I sold it.

Sorry about the corny layout. We had planned to put these on eBay and wanted it to looks different.

Thanks,

Michael

Yep. I'm cool if you are. I'll send you a PM. Sorry for the delay. I do not get thread updates so I have to manually load all of the different messages.

Michael

Actually, item was sold. Since I'm constantly working on trades and deals with a lot of different items, there's always that chance. As honor would have it, I found out and notified you before we shipped anything though.

I have lots of other stuff, but no more of the Eclipse line. For a good, high-power PPI I'd trade me ID comp horns or even my Illusion components, but I need a solid sub amp to the tune of 600 RMS.

Later,

Michael

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.