Trade worth it?

Participant count
  • Participant list
ohm meter those coils on the 15s

boxes are easy for some people to build / and also fun - so box means zero to some dudes.

id personaly rather have a pair of 15s over 8s - but not if the suspension is all used up and coils are on deaths doors = recone time $$$

ohm meter those coils on the 15sboxes are easy for some people to build / and also fun - so box means zero to some dudes.

id personaly rather have a pair of 15s over 8s - but not if the suspension is all used up and coils are on deaths doors = recone time $$$
Definitely bringing my multimeter with me. He wants the box for the 8s because it's signed by Dave the box guy lol... Personally I'd rather start from scratch and build my box to the specs I like.

The 8s sound nice, just never ran dd stuff before and heard bad things about their soft parts. Again though, I have no first hand experience.

In my opinion dd is much better than sundown, even if that is evil to say on the web I don't care. 2 8" subs vs 2 15" subs of about the same build quality, dd probably better... This is an obvious choice to me

In my opinion dd is much better than sundown, even if that is evil to say on the web I don't care. 2 8" subs vs 2 15" subs of about the same build quality, dd probably better... This is an obvious choice to me
Just needed someone to blatantly point it out I guess lol... it sounds too obvious now. Thanks.

Expect much more output with the same power not to mention a little more
They will be in my girlfriends ride. Driving up north an hour or so to make the trade, not a bad deal. I'm not sure how she feels about having more output in her car, but a gain knob will fix that. She already thinks these 8's are a bit much lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.