Status
Not open for further replies.

FasterThanYou
10+ year member

i'm kind of a big deal
Item(s) for Sale:

Sundown SAX 50.4

Item(s) Description/Condition:

8/10 cosmetically, little dirty right now need to wipe it down as it was under the seat. Functions 100%

Price:

Looking to trade only for smaller footprint 2 or 4 ch that does 150-200 x 2 @ 4 ohms. Example being one of the Kenwood Excelon XR amps OR will trade for 5 ch

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Local Socal only right now

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

2czvmt5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Item(s) for Sale:
Sundown SAX 50.4

Item(s) Description/Condition:

8/10 cosmetically, little dirty right now need to wipe it down as it was under the seat. Functions 100%

Price:

Looking to trade only for smaller footprint 2 or 4 ch that does 150-200 x 2 @ 4 ohms. Example being one of the Kenwood Excelon XR amps

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Local Socal only right now

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

2czvmt5.jpg
We can take it in as a trade towards a new Zed Mikro IV 4 channel if interested. We are in the socal area so even if it needs to be shipped it will be cheap.

Wouldn't mind a 300/2 at all cause after installing it today, I realize I just want 2 ch. Trying to run this lc6i bridged just isn't working out how I wanted. Would be way easier if I had 2 ch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...