Not open for further replies.

FasterThanYou
10+ year member

i'm kind of a big deal
Item(s) for Sale:

Sundown sax-50.4

Closed other thread cause title was wrong. Need 2 ch now

Item(s) Description/Condition:

8/10 cosmetically, little dirty right now need to wipe it down as it was under the seat. Functions 100%

Price:

Looking to trade for a 2 ch that does 150-200 x 2 @ 4 ohms. Will sell for 135 + ship but no PayPal

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Want to keep it local for now

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

2czvmt5.jpg

Item(s) for Sale:
Sundown sax-50.4

Closed other thread cause title was wrong. Need 2 ch now

Item(s) Description/Condition:

8/10 cosmetically, little dirty right now need to wipe it down as it was under the seat. Functions 100%

Price:

Looking to trade for a 2 ch that does 150-200 x 2 @ 4 ohms. Will sell for 135 + ship but no PayPal

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Want to keep it local for now

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

2czvmt5.jpg
Trade for a jl 300/2

where in california are you? I'm in central valley...I'm interested

but you'd have to ship to me
Inland Empire. But I don't want to ship. I'm not comfortable sending out my amp without anything in hand and wouldn't expect anyone else to be either really..

Inland Empire. But I don't want to ship. I'm not comfortable sending out my amp without anything in hand and wouldn't expect anyone else to be either really..
This thread should be closed. This guy has no clue how internet sales work. You should post an add on craigslist

This thread should be closed. This guy has no clue how internet sales work. You should post an add on craigslist
Apparently you don't know how to read either. There are plenty of local people on here, I figured I'd look for a trade. But I guess your comprehension level isn't quite where I figured.

Apparently you don't know how to read either. There are plenty of local people on here, I figured I'd look for a trade. But I guess your comprehension level isn't quite where I figured.
My comprehension level is fine...

I'm not sure where you figured I was asking you to send me your amp without payment...

Good luck

You posted this thread in the wrong forum...WANT TO TRADE is where you need to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...