Trade between myself and "Only The Best"

Participant count
  • Participant list

garychoffmann
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Missouri
I'm trading my good condition Digital Designs C4a for his viper 1100.5 plus 40 bucks on his end.

We both will be shipping out today. He his supposed to paypal me the 40 today also.

Your pm's are full so if you read this clear your pm box.

[quote name='garychoffmann']I'm trading my good condition Digital Designs C4a for his viper 1100.5 plus 40 bucks on his end.

We both will be shipping out today. He his supposed to paypal me the 40 today also.

Your pm's are full so if you read this clear your pm box.[/QUOTE]

you might want to mention him @Only The Best

[quote name='Jeffdachef']you might want to mention him @Only The Best[/QUOTE]

Saw this thanks for jeff! The amp is shipped and insured and paypal is completed.
Well I said completed because I was in the midst of doing it... and while I was it keeps giving me an error with "sorry the recipient cannot receive payment in this method" I tried using different cards but nothing worked. LMK if you have any ideas @garychoffmann

Sent you a money request. We'll figure it out. Unboxing vid for insurance purposes. Be really hard to damage the amp how I have it packed.

Opened the box, stuffed with peanuts and the amp is securely in bubble wrap and taped up good. I don't think it could have been damaged but i'll open the bubble wrap later. Have to do styrofoam clean up after my son goes to bed. So far a good packaging job.

Thank you sir! And I have yet to receive the invoice for some reason. I sent a message to Paypal about this issue as I had the same issue when attempting to make a transaction with "Trumpet" so I believe it is an issue on my part, yet Paypal hasn't responded to me yet so I will add money to the account from a different card and see if that is the issue and we will get this figured out tomorrow.

Amp arrived to only the best today in good shape. It was lost for a couple days.... thanks usps. I will open mine tonight. Still working on the 40 bucks through paypal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

garychoffmann

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
garychoffmann
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies