trade agreement I shipped first

hey things came up, like being out of town for the holiday, sent yur stuff on monday bro. tracking numbers in the other thread you made. ****ing impatient.

hey things came up, like being out of town for the holiday, sent yur stuff on monday bro. tracking numbers in the other thread you made. ****ing impatient.

why couldnt you shoot him a pm before you left telling him you were going to be gone, Doesnt seem to hard to me

why couldnt you shoot him a pm before you left telling him you were going to be gone, Doesnt seem to hard to me
guess it wouldnt have been to hard if i had a problem shipping on the day i said i would, but that wasnt the case. i did exactly what i said i would do.

i dont no i would be mad if it happened to me
nothing happend to him bro, your talking like its been a month or something. i told him i would ship after i received his stuff, i did that. i got his stuff on last friday afternoon, i sent it the following monday since their not open on the weekend.

nothing happend to him bro, your talking like its been a month or something. i told him i would ship after i received his stuff, i did that. i got his stuff on last friday afternoon, i sent it the following monday since their not open on the weekend.
my usps is open on saturday till noon but whatever , When i do stuff i always make sure i tell the person i am doing a deal with when i shippied so stuff like this dont happen. But I am not trying to be a cockroach here just my 2 cents

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

alexleon86

10+ year member
Benz
alexleon86
salinas Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies