trade agreement between myself and Buddylee.

Participant count
  • Participant list
Thank you shauncox26! And I too, hope you enjoy and I can't wait to see and HEAR what you end up doing with your build!? I'd also just like to be clear, and add, that I did enter into the trade agreement described above by shauncox26.... His minty d1 sp4/shd 15 for my mint Fi BTL UFO 12. I hope I've got some extra plywood laying around? It's time to build a CRATE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey bro I just wanted to shoot you a message and say I'm sorry I probably should've mentioned to you that during the week because of the way my wife and I's schedules work out it's VERY difficult for me to get anything done online until pretty late in the evening. So i'm still trying to figure out how to upload that video, but if I can't figure it out soon I'm probably just gonna pull the sub and take pics? That might not be until tomorrow night though, I hope that's alright? And just so you know I'm going to send the $30 to your Paypal probably mid-week, Friday at the latest? And I probably won't have time to get the crate built and the shipping taken care of, on my end, until this weekend so I'm thinking we'll ship on Monday? As long as that's all good with you? Let me know if any of this doesn't work for you and I'll do my best to work it out? And if you need to reach me right away just call or text me. The only reason I didn't shoot you a text with this was because of the time. So if you haven't replied by morning I'll probably just shoot you a text anyway at a more reasonable hour. Ok bro, ttys.

Hey man i just wanted to say after some research that your sub isnt what im looking for. Its a awesome sub i just dont think i can get the use out of it i want without bumbing up to a 15 and i think the resale value may be lower. Is there any other subs or items you may want to trade.

shauncox26> //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nutkick.gif.acc8dcd6c1bd27fba0cbeda5b212085c.gif
That might be the best emoticon I've ever seen! Hahaa!

Seriosly though Shaun, we spoke about it and I completely understand... So no hard feelings bro. Stand up guy throughout and even though we didn't end up completing the deal I'd still give you two thumbs up on iTrader.

Hey man sorry again. Awesome guy here folks. Great communication, and went above and beyond my requests; to make me comfortable with the trade. @BuddyLee ; someone wants that rare beast! Post it back up!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

shauncox26

CarAudio.com Elite
shauncox26
oxford ms
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views