Trade agreement between matt_bennett05 and TWiZTid859

Participant count
  • Participant list

matt_bennett05
10+ year member

mattchoo!
I am unaware as to whether or not these are allowed but would like to have a public record here of the transaction. I am going to be trading my Diamond D61000.1 for TWiZTid's AQ1200d. My diamond has a surface scratch on the top and someone before me used the incorrect power/ground screw tightening tool and scratched the side of the amp. I would rate the amp at absolute pickiest person condition a 7 of 10 cosmetically and 10 of 10 mechanically. I tested the amp for ~10 minutes on 2 of my 15"s wired at 1 ohm and it powered them beautifully. I do not have the gain/bass knob for the diamond and I am 95% sure he does not have the gain/bass knob for his AQ. He has told me the amp works 100% and he has images of the packing job in a PM i just sent him (If this amp is hurt in shipping they had to have driven a Hummer on it after watching it drop from a cliff, LITERALLY).

TWiZTid, please verify anything I have posted correctly and correct anything I posted that you did not agree upon or said wrong.

:Shabamm:

Everything is correct except for me not having the remote bass for my AQ. I in fact,DO have it. When I bought the amp it did not have it but I ordered it from AQ directly. Other than that everything is correct and good to go!

Oh and I am also throwing in some cash to cover his shipping too!!!

This is also correct. Times are bad for me atm and he is making this trade possible by doing that for me. Very cool dude //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I took the item to a local shipping company (Cairo Pack'n'Ship) yesterday but unfortunately the UPS Driver had just been by to pick up that day's packages for shipment. Therefore it will be picked up today and I would guess it will be processed tonight and going out tonight or in the morning. Will provide tracking shortly (even though I'm shipping first anyway, so....) Also, I gave him the shipping amount I thought was fair with the package to cover his shipping.

The Diamond amp made it here safe and sound a little over an hour ago. I hooked it up and did a quick demo and it works great! I am waiting for Matt to PM me the correct shipping address for him. I am going to try my damndest to get the Audioque shipped out today. I cleaned it up a little bit and have it all packed up in the same box and material Matt shipped the Diamond in so we both know it will arrive to him safely. If I dont hear back from him in time to ship today,I will have it shipped out tomorrow for sure.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

matt_bennett05

10+ year member
mattchoo!
matt_bennett05
South Westerly Georja
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies