Tough dilema

Participant count
  • Participant list

Nikko_2158

Hello everyone I live in and around the Boston area, I'm hoping any one can give me an idea on a issue I have!!! I own a 2005 Chevy Tahoe z71 and in the truck I have now 3 kicker 10' solarberic running a Kenwood for the sub's and the high's I have installed alpine type r with an alpine touch screen as well. I have heard numerous compliments on the clarity and loud it is, I was retired from the military from injuries I acquired in country. I am turning the truck into my 57 Chevy it will be my toy the issue I am having is I would love to upgrade but no matter who I ask their in the field working for distributors I want to do something different I have choices from JL Audio w6 12', to PI Q 12, or type r 12' running to the sub either the high alpine or Jl Audio amps for highs as well Jl audio for all the doors. I want to do this as a one shot deal but no one I have spoken to have any clue about the PI Q's but I have started reading forums and from what I have read their a very good sub. I would appreciate the feed back to this problem I am looking to this upgrade during the winter so I have time.

You mean FI Q's? Never heard of PI Q's. Do you plan on installing everything on your own or paying a shop? There are better subs and amps to be had for less and sound better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Nikko_2158

Nikko_2158
Massachusetts
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
ace_800