Topic: hittinghighspl- mmats man (ricky adams) - Scammer Alert

Participant count
  • Participant list

ksin291
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
This guy is a scammer! I'm not 100% sure that this is his screen name because he deleted the f/s f/t post he had on the classifieds forums. He advertisted a mmats DHCx2200.05 for sale or trade. I responded to him via pm that I would be interested in trading my american bass xd2200 for it. He shipped and then tried to get me to ship before the package got here. He sent me about 80 emails threatening everything from calling me a scammer on the forums to calling ups to tell them to return the package. I would not ship so I just waited for the package to get here. He said that he spoke to ups and that they were going to return the package once it reached houston but since he spoke to me he trusted me and if I ship my amp out he will reship the mmats. I didn't and low and behold there was a box delivered from ups on my front doorstep. Guess what was in it..... a drill, a piece of cut up mdf, a ratty t-shirt and a pioneer faceplate. I knew that this guy was a scammer, here's the info I got on him:

qmoreland01@sprintpcs.com - that's prolly his real pcs phone account (dumbass!)

hitting_high_spl@yahoo.com (probably created for the scam)

321-662-1728 (probably will be disconnected soon)

Richard Adams

38 S. Park Ave #204

Winter Garden, FL 34787

The first tip off were the pics he sent of "his" amp. They were pics I saw posted on phiberoptiks amp internals page. Beware of this guy he is a big time scammer!

Ricky (or whatever your name is) you are a troll and a loser!

update: his sd screenname is mmatsman.

I just wanted to put the word out there so this guy couldn't scam anyone. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smokin.gif.f1dc8d2acb1809e863ebd6a47eaa0d45.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ksin291

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
ksin291
Houston, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies