Northeast Region top 10 reasons how to make tj and nate loud

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
didnt we buy you a 30rack or budweiser or something in MD in 05? lol

that was so stupid, NO ALCOHOL SOLD except the state liquor stores!

I remember you hollaring from your room over to ours from outside the room window //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

my one regret in life (not really but you get it...), not jumping in the back of Jesse's Dodge to go partying that night...

one of the smartest things i've ever done in life... not jumping in the back of Jesse's Dodge to go partying that night... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I'm surprised noone fell out and rolled down the pavement and left some blood stains (been there done that when I was 18!!!)

2006 by any chance?? it sharply fell off from 05 to 06, maybe the economy or gas prices? idk... I remember driving thru PA and filling up in Hershey and was //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif at gas prices. 600 miles each way in a CRX is scary //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif 04 was phenomenal, soooo much fun. Made it to AudioThunder in Toronto with Toby that year too iirc, so many good memories.

I can't remember if it was 05 or 06, but I think it was 2006 that I finally started competing. I hit the Slap regionals as a spectator in 04 and 05, and several comps throughout New England back then, just never had a system worth competing with, or so I thought.

I remember cutting out of work early to make the friday night shows in keene back in the day as well.....I think I went to slap finals 04? Drove from NY to MD without a bit of equipment installed outside of a H/U and about an hour worth of testing. Installed everything in the parking lot of the hotel the night before, and was still building a batt rack the morning of

well he deserved it, buying like 100 rounds lol... KAMIKAZE FTMFW!!!!!!!!!

The bartender was like "uh we need to see some money first buddy" he was like "YEAH I GOT THE MONEY DONT WORRY POUR THE DRINKSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Steve if you can have people talking about your shows 4 years after the fact like this then you know you do stuff right, and we know your shows are like that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

thank you for keeping the tradition alive up here for us, I dont want to comprehend the amt of time you and yours take just to let us spend 30 seconds a weekend brapping or slammin our systems all over new england.

Back on topic....Best way to get TJ loud....dont wake him up!!!!!

Dont let him run a Stetsom amp on one battery!!!!!!

Dont let him give away his boxes to panda owners!!!!!

TJ you are my bud you know that, just couldnt resist getting a shot in....hahahhaha

lol i know bro its all good see ya soon im going to take this yr off maybe got plains big ones. but my team will get my full attention like i always give and there will be some loud cars frome us next yr I have been doing some work for guys in the bronx and been rebuilding some subs for some guys that will be doing big things next yr. big things.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.