To sell or not to sell

why? just why would u pay $350 for RCA's...i know they rn't just reg. ones...but still. I'd say try to sell it, it's a good h/u...but u can get somethin else prolly just as good w/o paying that much for RCA's. BUT, it's all up to u...if u got that type of money to spend.

NG

FYI

This headunit uses a + and - for each left and right channel there for 12 rca's from the Headunit to the Balenced Adapter and then you have to use rcas out from there.

There's no reason it should cost that much for RCA's. Remember that RCA's are RCA's, just like wire. You will not hear an audible difference between Walmart brand, and Stinger Expert series.

rca's r always the weakest link in a set up and for good wires heres a list

streetwires ZN6

monster cables M1001XLM

stinger expert SXP

rockford fosgate Riot Gamma

lightning audio storm TPX-1000

phoniex goldweropoint musical reference series

and theres suppose to be jl audios XsYs series comin out in march and there said to be great ones

got this info from a good friend that has lots of experience with car audio

Man 100 bucks for some rca's. Hey I got some stuff I'll sell ya. Don't worry about it you should be able to get some good rca's for around 25-30 bucks. Go monster cable or stinger. They should only cost about that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.