To anyone scammed by hondacbr03 bad95gt 300hemi24s

The problem with getting the local police involved is that they wont help at all. They'll forward you to the District Attorney's office or county clerk. They'll just tell you that you'll have to make a small claims court pettition against the piece of ****. That will cost you $40-50 (depending on county) for submission of the document, and then to get it served to the piece of **** by a Sherrif's officer is another $40-50 (also depending on county). So at the very least you're out another $100 that you can reclaim if you actually win. And if you win, that doesnt mean you'll see a dime of the money again. And then on top of that, you're out of money again for costs to attend the court hearing. Unfortunately if the person scammed you out of less than $2000, the court system's not too interested in you.

First post on here, I'm a regular on sounddomain.com. I'm the guy who has apparently gotten mixed up in something I didn't want to by buying from hondacbr03 on sounddomain. I bought the Avic-N3 on monday night from him, was supposed to have a tracking number from him on tuesday, nothing but excuses. Supposedly was picked up by ups yesterday but I have no number to check that by.

Long story short, I have pm'd him and after seeing this vrx935vd dispute I will most likely have to file a paypal claim. If he is a scammer and I don't get my money back I would be willing to go in on filing a claim against him in small claims court. It looks like your in canada so I don't know how that works, but I'm in tennessee, too far to drive to "meet" him, but close enough to have him arrested.

I'm hoping for the best still, but after seeing from his main sale post him having the same IP address as 2 known scammers, I'm sure this is just his string along tactic to get to keep the money after you have waited too long to file a claim.

If you would like to contact me privately about this PM me on sounddomain if your on there same user name, or e-mail me at ioerror001@aol.com

Also I will keep you posted through this post if he does follow through. If he doesn't rip me on a 450.00 screen it maybe an honest mixup on your deal to, if he rips me, you know for sure he's just dragging you out.

Brandon

I knew somone had purchased the avic-N3.

Eaglesmerlin1 has also purchased the alpine d300.

Well lets all keep in contact with each other about what happens with our shipments.

Looks like it unfortunately, we'll know by morning. And since I paypaled on monday night he defintly has money for your refund unless he spent it already. I wish I had come here before I bought. I found him on sounddomain and he had no positive or negative on there so I thought what the hell I'll try him. I paid CC so I'll end up getting my paypal account canceled because of the charge back. But if they won't get me my money I will get my CC company to get it. I won't lose money either way ... just a lot of fu$*% hassle for some guy to put us through.

I'm sure he withdrew it all already, thats what scammers do.
I made a trade for my amp for an xbox. If he scams (which I don't think he will/ have no reason to think he will /etc,etc) I would take him to court...even if it lost me money. Seriously, if no one stands up to internet scammers they will continue to scam if they think no one will push the issue.

lets drag this guy behind a rusty old chevy pickup truck down a fresh gravel road!! then beat him with switches!! lol those thing ****!! dont know how the dragging behind the truck would be but i bet it would **** balls!!

I made a trade for my amp for an xbox. If he scams (which I don't think he will/ have no reason to think he will /etc,etc) I would take him to court...even if it lost me money. Seriously, if no one stands up to internet scammers they will continue to scam if they think no one will push the issue.

X2. Its not about the money, money comes and goes.

Its about the fact that you have been ****ed over.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

bass maniak

10+ year member
Team Poundin Sound
bass maniak
Faust, Alberta ( CANADA )
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies