SOLD To all who live in or near Fresno, Ca

Blue Fury
10+ year member

Quagmire's Chin
I want to sell my sub and box. I don't want to split them because it would be too hard to sell the box without the sub to give a demo to anyone interested. $350 for both. I originally wanted $450, but I want to sell this quickly. Local or near local only because shipping would be too expensive.

The sub is a RF power hx2 10" and the box is a 6th order bandpass 1cuft tuned to 33Hz and 1cuft tuned to 63Hz. Port velocity is below 17m/s from 30-70Hz.

Dimensions of the box are 15"h x 27.75"w x 24"d. It can easily fit in most mid and full sized car trunks.

Pics

PIC-0224.jpg

PIC-0226.jpg

PIC-0229.jpg

PIC-0231.jpg

PIC-0233.jpg

PIC-0236.jpg

PIC-0256.jpg

PIC-0254.jpg

Buy it.

I looked up shipping to an arbitrary place relatively far from me- Kansas City zip 66160. Fedex was the cheapest going for about $85.

Hopefully I'll have this metered this Saturday if anyone is interested..

I doubt anyone on craigslist knows what a 6th order is, and probably never heard of it or a RF HX2 lol. You'd have better luck selling some kickers on craigslist.

Try it anyways, post up a link to a video so people know what this sub can do. I'd say $350 OBO is a good deal. You never get the price you want/need.

im local, wouldnt mind taking a listen...you never know. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I doubt anyone on craigslist knows what a 6th order is, and probably never heard of it or a RF HX2 lol. You'd have better luck selling some kickers on craigslist.
Try it anyways, post up a link to a video so people know what this sub can do. I'd say $350 OBO is a good deal. You never get the price you want/need.
I'm really tempted to stick the sub in my OLD box for it and put it up on CL for 200. I think it would be more appreciated if I put just the sub up on here first. This 6th order is nice but it really is holding the sale back. I think $350 OBO is fair for how long it's been up for sale.

I wish I had a nice video camera but I'll have to use the cheapy one laying around somewhere in the house. I hope to stop by AI tomorrow to get it metered.

im local, wouldnt mind taking a listen...you never know. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
If you want, PM me because I'll be free tomorrow around noon. If that's a bad time, I'm sure you can listen some other time... the only offers I've had for it are similar to 'I'll give you 100 for it all' and 'how much would you charge to build a box for my kickers?' (Gboo, you're right about CL and Kickers haha)

is the HX2 the only sub that will "work" in the enclosure?
Honestly, I don't know. You definitely can put in almost any 10" sub that'll fit in the mounting cutout, but Idk if it'll sound as good as this. It is a real possibility that a sub can do well in this box if that particular sub has suggestions for ported/sealed enclosures that are very near those of the HX2; 1.75cft net for ported and 1.0 cft net sealed iirc.

lol you'll get emails like, I'll trade you for 4 12" kicker comps with a 2800 watt amp. Some idiot offered me 2 12" almani subs for my 15" SE and box a few months ago.

Did you get metered yet?

lol you'll get emails like, I'll trade you for 4 12" kicker comps with a 2800 watt amp. Some idiot offered me 2 12" almani subs for my 15" SE and box a few months ago.
Did you get metered yet?
Went to AI today but they were a little too busy during my break. Monday I go back.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Blue Fury

10+ year member
Quagmire's Chin
Blue Fury
San Diego area, Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date